Do you have professional experience and want to deepen your skills in a development-related theme? National of a developing country? Do you hold a master’s degree? Or from a developing country.
The ARES master and internship grants allow you to follow a one-year specialization master or an advanced internship between 4 and 6 months at an establishment of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation in Belgium.
Organization: Several Universities
Grant name: ARES Advanced Training Grant
Specialty: Several Specialties
Target Countries: Africans, Americans, Europeans, Maghrebins, Everyone
Target group: The student grant is open to all foreign students whoa re interested in applying to study in Belgium.
Grant amount: 8,400 Euro
Application deadline: February 7, 2020
Additional Info on the scholarship
- Internship in quality control and assurance of drugs and health products
- Introduction to research for the strengthening of health systems
- Internship in geographic information system
- Secondary resource development internship for sustainable construction
- Methodological apprenticeship in support of innovation in family farming.
To be considered eligible, the candidate must:
- To be eligible, applicants must reside and work in their country at the time of application;
- Only nationals of the following countries are authorized to apply for ARES grants: Senegal, Benin, Bolivia, Haiti, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia ( only for training in English ), Madagascar, Burkina Faso, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Morocco, DR Congo, Rwanda, Vietnam ;
- Or less than 40 years old for the courses, and less than 45 years old for the internships, at the time of the start of the training;
- Is carrying a comparable degree to a degree 2 cycle of the Belgian university. However, for certain training courses, different requirements may be stated, which will then be specified below;
- Exhibits related proficient profession in developing nations of at least two years after the end of its graduate level , or three years after the end of his studies when the applicant holds a diploma from 3 e cycle issued by a university in an industrialized country;
- Has a good knowledge of written and spoken French. For training organized in another language, it is necessary to have a good knowledge of the language of the course, written and spoken. The candidate will also be asked to undertake to learn French in order to be able to participate in daily life in Belgium;
- Apply for a single course.
- Applicants must not first obtain admission to one of the French-speaking universities in Belgium in order to apply for ARES scholarships.
How to Apply for this scholarship offer?
Applying for an ARES scholarship is completely free. ARES is totally free. At no point during the selection process, should anyone pay anything to anyone.
You can report any problem concerning persons or companies who claim to act on behalf of ARES and request any payment by e-mail to email@example.com
Any application containing money will be automatically rejected.
Do you want to benefit from a scholarship? The call for applications for the 2020-2021 academic year is open!
Download the 2020-2021 form in French (16 pages – 273 KB) (for specialization masters in French).