Well, let’s try to help you with some of them in this article. Because network routers are really complex devices for obvious reasons. It provides high-speed internet for all our work and entertainment. And if there is any problem with the router and because of this, you cannot use it. In this article, we will discuss one of the most common scenarios that many users have encountered.
This is the problem with the Etisalat router password. If you have such a problem, let’s say you don’t need to worry. With the instructions we’ll provide here. You will be able to solve it all by yourself. And even if for some reason this does not happen, we will offer you the perfect alternative in this case.
What do router password problems mean?
Let’s explain in advance what problems you may encounter if you have problems with your router password. Now network routers are something you’ll find in just about every other home. This applies even more to various offices around the world. It significantly increased business productivity on all understandable levels. But for this reason, many of these processes depend on the proper functioning of these devices. It also gives a safety factor which is very important. Therefore, various route manufacturers provide insurance for all their devices.
Steps to change the WiFi password of your Etisalat router
Here we will show you all the necessary technical measures that you will need. What happens is that if there is some kind of technical error and the password you had doesn’t work, then your Etisalat router will be practically useless from that point on. Thus, after applying them, you will be able to change the router login password. And from there you will be able to access the Wifi signal with the new password you set.
- Connect the Etisalat router to a power source and turn it on.
- Establish a connection between the router and the computer system you are using. We recommend that you use an Ethernet cable for this via a wireless connection.
- Turn off the computer, and then turn it on again. Do the same for all connected devices.
- After that, you will find that the configuration page has appeared. And on the right of this page, click to expand the Install Wizard option.
- Enter the IP address of the Etisalat router in the address bar of the web browser. Press the Enter key. Go to the control section of this router. You will get information about the router settings.
- After that click on the Next button. Enter the username and password you already had, then log into the control window.
- You will now be able to change the password here and fix the problem that way.